Automating Success & Beaver Pond Enterprises, LLC Billing Policy
Retaining time or monthly subcriptions from Vania Clark-Butler, AutomatingSuccess.com or Beaver Pond Enterprises, LLC (referred to herein as “We”) constitutes customer's acceptance of our billing policy. Following is our billing policy with which all customers must comply:
- All sales and services are set up on a prepaid basis, commonly referred to as a retainer. Full payment must be received before any billable product or service is provided. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees.
- All international customers must pay by credit/debit card. We do not accept international checks.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage. Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer's specific billing cycle date. If the credit/debit card is declined, we will attempt to charge the card on file for 30 days.
- Products and services will not be provided if successful credit card charge cannot be made. Monthly subscriptions can be cancelled any time prior to the next billing cycle. Subscription payments and Retainer payments are not eligible for refunds after the successful charge has been made.
All consulting, coaching, training, and implementation services require a time block retainer to be purchased in advance. No services are provided without the advanced payment of the retainer. Retainers are non-refundable after 3 days of purchase. Retainer payments do not expire and can be used by the customer at any time in the future. Retainer receipts and statements can be requested at any time.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their subscription. Customers may cancel their subscriptions at any time. In the event of cancellation, customers will still have access to their products and services through the end of their current billing period. We will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are non-refundable.
We accept payments via credit/debit card and PayPal. Payment by any other means, such as by check, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to in advance. Checks must be paid in U.S. dollars and issued from a U.S. bank. Payment by check is acceptable only for prepayment of six or twelve months of subscription services. We currently accept American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa credit/debit cards.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing. Contact us for further instructions.
We must be the first option in billing disputes. Should we receive a chargeback from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer's behalf before we have been given a chance to resolve the issue, we reserve the right to collect on the chargeback amount and any fees associated with those disputes, regardless of the outcome of the chargeback dispute.
Retainers, subscriptions and service fees are nonrefundable.